- 8 strawberries, halved
- 2 peaches, sliced into 8 wedges each
- 2 bananas, peeled and each cut into 8 pieces
- 250 mL (1 cup) 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) pure maple syrup
- 2 mL (½ tsp) ground cinnamon
- Pierce fruit onto small skewers, alternating fruit.
- In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, maple syrup and cinnamon. Serve with fruit skewers.
- This is a snack that little chefs will love preparing and eating.
- Make the dip a day ahead and refrigerate for up to 3 days until ready to use.
- Experiment with endless fruit combinations. Try using nectarines or plums instead of peaches.